Candidates applying for the Harford Community College Honors Program must complete the application below by the appropriate deadline and meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed an HCC Application for Enrollment.
- Must be eligible to take college-level English and reading courses
- Must possess a minimum GPA of 3.2 in high school.
Current or New Transfer Students:
- Must be eligible to take college-level English and reading courses.
- Must possess a minimum GPA of 3.2 in nine credits of college-level courses.
Continuous Honor Program Eligibility
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of no less than 3.0 in Honors courses to continue enrolling in the Honors Program.
For consideration into the Honors Program based on the above criteria,
complete the application below and click submit.
Acceptance into the Program is based on eligibility at the time of application submission.