Award: Associate of Applied Sciences Degree
For more information: Contact Miriam Huddleston, 443-412-2426, email@example.com; or Admissions, 443-412-2109.
|No. of credits required: |
The Business Management program is designed to enable students to obtain knowledge, skills, and competencies in the challenging business fields of Marketing Management, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources Management, Administrative Professions, and Agribusiness.
Students have the option to complete certificates in each of these business management career fields initially. Upon successful completion of the certificate, students are able to incorporate the 24 credit hours earned into an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Management to satisfy their individual career goals.
Upon successful completion of this program of study students will be able to:
- Use the language of business and demonstrate effective and professional communication skills.
- Analyze ethical and social responsibilities in business decision making.
- Examine different types of business systems, organizations, management practices and theories related to the global economy.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills in business decision making.
- Use information technology applications to develop business solutions.
- Demonstrate acquired proficiencies in a business or organizational setting.
* Upon successful completion of these 24 credit hours, the student will be able to obtain a Business Management Human Resources Certificate.
The Business Management Human Resources program prepares students for a human resources career by providing comprehensive human resources knowledge for today’s rapidly changing business environment. According to the Occupational Outlook Handbook, employment is expected to grow 7% and add 39,000 jobs through 2026 for all human resources, training, and labor relations managers and specialists occupations.
Note: The following codes identify courses which satisfy the General Education Degree Requirements:|